The history of Department of Information Measuring Systems
and Physical Electronics started in 1977. The department trains specialists in
- automated systems of information processing and control;
- information measuring technologies.
Students are actively involved in scientific activity of the department.
The main directions of department's scientific activity are:
- information technologies (including networks, open systems and multimedia) etc.
- microprocessor technologies;
- spectroscopic methods of plasma diagnostics;
- physics of atomic collisions;
- automation of physical experiments;
The department participates in international cooperation.